Role: Sales & Advisory Team Member
Location: Branches – Co. Tipperary (Roscrea , Thurles & Nenagh)
This role is being offered on a Temporary basis. (23 month contract)
We’re looking for someone who:
- Evidence of excellent customer relationship skills, ability to engage with customers and represent AIB with expertise
- Is passionate about delivering the best possible experience to our customers.
- Works co-operatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Fulfils customer requests, resolves problems, and responds to customers’ questions through multiple channels.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Be responsible for driving an excellent customer experience and achieving agreed service standards, working with customers to provide suitable banking options
- Have an innovative approach to your role, always seeking ways to make improvements or suggestions to create better solutions.
- You will need to show us that you can work effectively as part of a team.
- Take responsibility for your work and follow through on commitments.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Kate Slattery from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact .