Role: Sales & Advisory Team Member
Location: High Street, Kilkenny
This role is being offered on a Temporary basis. (23 month contract)
Are you comfortable helping customers face to face? Do you want to be the face of AIB for customers? Do you believe that you can deliver top class customer service for our customer?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about delivering the best possible experience to our customers.
- Works co-operatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Fulfils customer requests, resolves problems, and responds to customers’ questions through multiple channels.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- You will need to show us that you can work effectively as part of a team.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Take responsibility for your work and follow through on commitments.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Kate Slattery from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact .
By when? Closing date is Fri 10th Dec