Req ID: 238122
BASIC PURPOSE: The Billing Coordinator will organize and perform the billing process for all client invoices.
- Prepare and distribute invoices to debtors via email, fax and regular mail.
- Research billing histories.
- Process incoming emails from debtors requesting additional information.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Process original invoice documents.
- Handle other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in transportation/trucking billing or customer service environment preferred.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the trucking industry preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 10-key by touch.
- Able to type minimum of 50 wpm.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and deadlines.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert