Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
- Guide the direction, operations, and maintenance for SAP S/4 CTC- Engagement Accounting – Billing Global support, including but not
- limited to the SAP S/4 CTC functionality of pricing, billing, creation of drafts, pro-forma, life to date adjustments, invoice formats, billing
- schedules, inter-firm billing etc.
- Lead and oversee all software development and enhancement projects and support for SAP S/4 CTC-EA- Billing process thread.
- Work with the Global Process Owners and the Global customers to plan and manage the enhancements and support of Deloitte’s Billing process within the Order-Cash cycle.
- Work with a team in different geographies( India, Mexico, Philippines, Bucharest) to manage and deliver projects and enhancements within your process area
- Work with the Member firm onboarding team to manage the Change requests in the billing process originating from the new member firm/geography roll outs.
- Execute complex build activities, integrate designs across multiple technologies and projects.
- Design and manage a complex system testing environment. Confirm supportability of implementation plans.
- Assist client with configuration design decisions. Participate in client meetings on subject matter expertise as appropriate.
- Monitor compliance to standardized procedures and best practices and create new policies and processes as needed.
- Oversee complex decisions and make recommendations to customers/clients.
- Provide leadership with regular status updates and potential issues.
- Go-to person for any issues or items around the Billing process including but not limited to pricing, client billing, inter-firm billing, products and subscriptions, billing schedules and invoices etc. Lead deployment discussions and activities.
- Work with offshore Technical Delivery Manager to optimize the development resource model.
- Manage daily progress and status of deliverables on projects.
- Manage both internal teams and offshore vendor teams’ project delivery, plans, and ensure proper staffing.
- Responsible for defining and directing tasks of Specialists and development teams.
- Ensure that all project resources are focused on the effort they are aligned to.
- Promote effective teamwork and spirit of partnership.
About the team
Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications relating to Finance and accounting.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of in-depth experience in SAP, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions is required and of development/configuration in SAP areas such as SD, PS and FI integration is required.
- Experience in full life-cycle SAP implementation and development methodologies, agile project delivery is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years of deep experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and customer service modules
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.