Req Id: 283311
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Investing our time on innovation and developing our expertise on cutting edge of the technology, that’s our definition of awesome. To achieve this, we believe we need to automate everything we do, improve every day and we have our infrastructure services ready for our customers instantly. Are you up to this challenge?
The Network Cloud team is responsible to build, maintain and operate Bell Network Infrastructure. Specifically, the Network Cloud team is responsible for delivering different services (OpenStack, VMWare, Storage) with an end to end connectivity
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to meet customers demand
- Support the team during creation of mandate, creation of epics/user stories/tasks, estimation of effort, adjustment, sprint planning, resource management, budget management
- Access the Agile maturity of the team and coach them to achieve higher levels, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged with an emphasis on problem solving
- Guide the team on how to get the most of self-organization
- Facilitate getting the work done, support the team to remove road blocks
- Facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolution
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Collaborate with vendors and other internal and external parties to deliver solutions
- Contribute to problem resolution a part of cross functional teams using Agile, Lean or Kaisen methodologies
- Continuously improve existing processes
- Coach and develop junior scrum master in the team
- Bilingualism (English and French) is required.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 5 years or similar experience
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Understanding of Project Management Skills.
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II, etc)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, Kanban
- Able to manage complex high paced, stressful situations, involving many partners and outsourced support personnel and to quickly access the situation and bring key resources to action, trouble shoot, and resolve the crisis.
- Strong technical and managerial leadership, teamwork, negotiating and technical decision-making skills.
- Excellent problem-solving techniques and trouble analysis skills.
- Superior people and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to engage and partner with internal Bell Support groups
- Ability to manage relationship with vendors
- Strong working knowledge of Agile and Jira
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Montreal || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/25/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.