Job ID: 126249
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Design solutions, provide consultancy to business, and manage the operations of computer systems related to UNIX and Windows operating systems, servers, virtualization and cloud technologies.
What will your job look like?
• You will help Amdocs business units better manage their public cloud cost and usage
• You will develop ETL automated pipelines for establishing the data foundation for the Cloud Portal.
• You will develop dashboards and reports using cutting edge tools and processes.
• You will work with other IT teams and development groups for improving Cloud Portal provided services.
• You will collaborate with related product development teams to drive automation of configuration management, build, release, deployment and monitoring processes.
• You will support FinOps and other IT teams to meet their cost and governance policy enforcement needs.
• You will research looking for new tools and methods for enhancing our BI
• You will plan, design, program and implement BI deliverables.
All you need is…
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent. 5-10 years of relevant domain experience.
• Developing experience of ~3 years + IT experience.
• Proven experience with at least one cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP) and it’s BI capabilities, most preferably AZURE
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with following tools on AZURE: SSIS, SSAS, DAX, SQL, Data Factory
• Scripting languages like powershell, python – Advantage
• Other BI related technologies like Grafana, PostgreSQL, influxDB, – Advantage
• Team Worker with good interpersonal, communication and fast learning skills. Highly adaptive to any type of work environment and technology.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce