Job ID: 130417
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Software Test Team Lead carries management responsibilities for a group of testing engineers; responsible for segments of the planning, design, and execution of tests and is expected to provide professional and technical leadership for the group, raise risks, suggest mitigations and make decisions
What will your job look like?
- You will lead, mentor small teams of functional, automation and nonfunctional testing within a specific project or product; ensure all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality and promotes team engagement and motivation.
- You will provide technical & professional leadership to the testing team members
- You will provide input to on the test estimations; plan resource needs and ensure effective task allocation.
- You will plan testing activities milestones; identify and analyze risks and their potential business impact to determine proper prioritization of the testing activities
- You will ensure integrative coverage of test scenarios
- You will effectively lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying experience and knowledge providing technical and managerial perspective
- You will act as technical interface with other teams to resolve and promote issues, communicate plans and conclusions as well as recommendations for issue closure.
- You will support and promote test efficiency and optimization initiatives.
All you need is…
• Overall 11-16 years of experience (Max exp is 17 yrs)
• 4-5 years of Leading Automation Team managing team of 18-25 Automation Experts
• Expertise in any 1 Automation Framework (Data Driven, Keyword Driven or hybrid) along with Automation tools (Selenium, UFT/QTP, Perfecto Mobile, Tosca, API or any other automation tool)
• Extensive experience in Automation hands-on with combinations of
• Expertise in Estimating and Delivering Automation Efforts in said timelines with Quality and positive ROI
• Experience working with Sales/ Pre-sales on Automation/Testing RFP/RFI
• Team Handling and Management experience
• Participate in expansion of business along with Recruitment/Interviews for freshers and laterals
• Upskilling and mentoring team
• Exposure to customers across EMEA/APAC/NAM will be an added advantage
• Worked in Waterfall, Agile methodology, DevOps along and good idea about Test management Tools as Jira/QC or related
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce