Job ID: 116523
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – Yes
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
The Automation Test Manager is responsible for leading the Automation Team along with having good hands-on exposure to Automation Testing Tools. Have good hands-on expertise across Automation Testing Processes and able to lead the team from Automation Planning, Design, Development and Execution perspective. Work very closely with the functional counterpart and customer (internal/external) and ensure to deliver quality and timely automation with ensuring positive ROI
What will your job look like?
- Develop Automation Test Strategy for E2E Test Automation
- Managing all Testing Automation activities starting from Scoping, Planning, Designing, Development/Maintenance and Execution with an emphasis on quality, timely delivery & positive ROI
- Tracks and Identify new opportunities to improve methodology and related offerings
- Develop processes focusing on quality, reusability, reliability and compliance to automation development standards and guidelines, ensuring positive ROI
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of new technologies and research in the Test Automation and usage of industry standard tools
- Communicates effectively with functional counterpart, customer/clients to identify needs and evaluate solutions and strategies
- Mentor key resources and plan work in such a way so as to keep individual work/life balance
- Creates a positive and healthy team environment to promote Innovation and bring in new ideas
- Showcases and practice technical expertise to new accounts and clients for business creation and expansion
- Work on pre-sales, sales RFPs/RFIs for providing Automation Estimations, Solutions
- Lead and facilitate the project risk management process on-going basis and progress reporting on the risks
All you need is…
- Overall 15-18 years of experience (Max exp is 18 yrs)
- 4-5 years of Leading Automation Team managing team of 18-25 Automation Experts
- Expertise in any 1 Automation Framework (Data Driven, Keyword Driven or hybrid) along with Automation tools (Selenium, UFT/QTP, Perfecto Mobile, Tosca, API or any other automation tool)
- Extensive experience in Automation hands-on with combinations of
- Expertise in Estimating and Delivering Automation Efforts in said timelines with Quality and positive ROI
- Experience working with Sales/ Pre-sales on Automation/Testing RFP/RFI
- Team Handling and Management experience
- Participate in expansion of business along with Recruitment/Interviews for freshers and laterals
- Upskilling and mentoring team
- Exposure to customers across EMEA/APAC/NAM will be an added advantage
- Worked in Waterfall, Agile methodology, DevOps along and good idea about Test management Tools as Jira/QC or related
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with growing the testing business through farming value based relationship with the customer, finding opportunities of growth and driving them to completion.
- Get the chance to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs!
- You will have the privilege of working with the industry’s state of the art testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce