Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Job Title: Associate Territory Manager, Endoscopy
About this role:
Boston Scientific’s Associate Territory Manager (ATM) is a developmental role to prepare candidates to become a Territory Manager within the Endoscopy Division. The ATM will be assigned by Region to a specific territory, primarily 1-2 Territory Managers, in which there is significant potential to convert and grow the business. ATM’s will be held accountable to delivering exceptional service through team driven directives, revenue impact, clinical education needs, and execution of new business opportunities that reflect the company’s strategy and priorities. The role works collaboratively across 1-2 Territory Managers to provide support and drive sales revenue at identified accounts as directed by the Region Sales Manager. Each ATM will report directly to a Development Manager. Additionally, Associate Territory Managers may be required to work outside primary assignments as required by business conditions. This position does not guarantee a future territory assignment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build strong customer relationships through routine visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution. Relationships will be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Hospital Administration, and Infection Control.
- Procedural support in an intense OR/Endoscopy unit environment daily.
- Works seamlessly with Territory Manager(s) allowing them increased selling time
- Takes on revenue-generating projects and goals to support account ownership
- Work closely with Territory Managers and Region Sales Managers to evaluate business conditions and sales trends.
- Develop quarterly/annual business plans to achieve revenue targets.
- Assist in professional education activities sponsored by BSC, both on-site and field training workshops.
- Provide timely updates to Regional Manager on ongoing business activities, competitive conditions, industry trends, etc.
- Manage expense budget and promotional budget within the guideline.
- Maintain accurate records of sales expenses, customer files, and field sales reports required.
- Submit any required administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Conduct all sales activities according to Travel & Entertainment (T&E) guidelines, Advamed Policies, and Integrity Policies.
- Occasional weekend and evening trade show and/or meeting participation, committed travel 30-40%
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years of relevant business experience
- BA/BS in a business discipline or equivalent experience required
- Document sales success
- Self-starter, team player, proven leadership qualities
- Possess the ability to determine and set the direction
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined a goal-oriented
- Excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment
Requisition ID: 489436
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.