With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As an Associate Platform Administrator supporting SwissLog you will support configuration activities that support all aspects of “the platform” including data integrity, user training, system support, system administration and management, as well as customization and implementation of applications and/or 3rd party solutions. Collaborates with team and internal stakeholders to build solutions that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
What You Will Do:
- Assists in end to end configuration process including but not limited to understanding business needs, conducting requirement sessions, coordinates platform demonstrations, configurating applications, user acceptance testing and end user training.
- Acquires skills to serve as the SME in the configuration of platform apps to work in a way to meet the requirements of the business demand.
- Conducts training and education to other team members or business on the current platform products and new capabilities and configurations, while supported by other members of the team.
- Keeps up to date with release schedules and new features/functionalities in order to ensure platform stays current.
- Supports assigned platform products via incident management, problem management, and change management. Works with cross functional internal teams and vendors. Opens incidents and tickets with vendors and supports Run team with critical issues as needed.
- Participates in platform team Agile planning and demand delivery via work estimation (story pointing), appropriate personal capacity planning, and story completion within planned time window (sprint).
- Performs routine activities to support standard work and business needs within the assigned applications.
- Works with business stakeholders, Business Relationship Managers (BRMs), and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to design a solution that will meet business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Completes the configuration for user stories using native features and/or customization.
- Works with moderate level of guidance.
- Handles simple projects or participates in medium to large projects related to platform development and prioritizes as needed.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 4 years of IT experience.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Mathematics, Systems Engineering, Data Sciences, Economics, or Physics plus 2 years of IT experience.
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements.
- Experience documenting user stories and creating to-be process flow diagrams.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in basic office applications such as MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- May be required to provide on-call support during off-hours.
- Oracle SQL development and scripting.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server including SSRS.
- Knowledge of Swisslog including automation.
- Knowledge of StreamSets.
- Knowledge of Ignition (Inductive Automation).
- Knowledge of Java.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 88266
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.