Role Value Proposition:
MetLife Investment Management (MIM) is one of the largest institutional investors and asset managers in the world, with over $651 billion in combined managed assets, and has consistently generated superior returns for both policyholders and shareholders. The enterprise has more than 900 dedicated professionals with extensive experience and expertise across public and private fixed income and private assets, including real estate. Visit us at www.metlife.com/investments to learn more.
The Private Credit asset class with a growing portfolio in both assets ($100 billion with roughly $30 billion in non-affiliated accounts) and clients (49 mandates). There is an overwhelming need for additional resources in Private Operations to help manage the existing book of business and the continued plan growth. Private Operations currently has a head leader with one report. There is a strong need for at least one additional resource to effectively manage the asset origination, operations for portfolio management and with the targeted push to gain more clients through both additional separately managed mandates and the planned launch of a private placement fund.
This role sits in Private Operations that is within the Private Credit team. The Private Credit team is an industry leader in institutional asset origination managing over $100 billion in assets and is experiencing rapid growth. To help manage this growth and to ensure continued delivery of high-quality client service, the team is seeking an experienced Loan Servicing Analyst to assist in loan servicing responsibilities across MetLife’s Private Placement and Infrastructure Debt portfolios. The role will work closely with MIM’s Private Credit deal team, institutional borrowers and MIM’s Middle Office, Legal and Finance organizations.
- Entering new private transactions into Aladdin and Salesforce systems, ensuring data accuracy on all new transactions
- Working with portfolio managers to determine and input portfolio allocations for new investments
- Managing deal origination operational processes, including legal, funding, and essential transaction documentation
- Creating portfolio reports for senior management, and affiliated/unaffiliated clients
- Coordinating financial reporting to Investments Finance regarding investment amendments, structuring fees, and other transaction cash flows
- Assist in internal efficiency projects, such as system integration on Aladdin and Salesforce, maintaining comprehensive monitoring system for issuer covenant compliance and financial reporting on iLevel, and incoming/outgoing funding wires consolidations
- Coordinating downstream communications for prepayments, fees, amendments, and other corporate actions
- Providing on-going support for loan pricing and valuation
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Outstanding organizational skills and management of multiple tasks under tight working deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and ability to interact across internal and external clients
- Ability to work independently
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related field.
- BA/BS in finance preferred.
Investments/Private Fixed Income
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $642.4 billion of total assets under management as of March 31, 2021. We are ranked #46 on the Fortune 500 list for 2021. In 2020, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies. We are proud to have been named to Fortune magazine’s 2021 list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
Requisition #: 122686