With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Position: Assistant Manager[Sales Engineering] – Fixture Business
- Study the component drawings, go through the VMC / HMC specifications, understand the customer productivity requirements
- Prepare the Techno commercial offer including the Time study, Fixture concept, Tool selection, pricing for fixture / cutting tools / accessories, accuracy analysis and commitment
- Ensure timely submission of Techno-Commercial offers
- Travel Pan India for Business Development of Fixture Business
- Techno – Commercial discussion with customer and order finalisation
- Ensure customer Satisfaction
WIDMA products (refer www.widma.com)
Key Job Responsibilities
- To submit on time Techno Commercial offers to customers
- To Achieve / Exceed Allotted order Target
- Maintain customer Satisfaction.
- Follow up for advance payments & ensure collection within Specified timelines
- Prepare the Order hand over documents and arrange for the project kick off meeting with cross functional team members
- Allocate the Budget in SAP
- Ensure the ISO & SOX compliance
- Interact with Tooling and Bought out part vendors for Techno-Commercial offers
- To impart training to GAT
- Travel to customer locations on weekly / biweekly basis
Years of Relevant Work Experience Required: 10-15 Years
Preferred Areas of Education, Certifications, and Skills:
- BE (Mechanical / Mechatronics /Prod. Engg) with 10-12 yrs experience / DME (Mechanical / Machine Tool Technology) with 13-15 yrs Experience
- Overall experience in Proposal Engineering / Application Engineering from Machine Tool field
- At least 6 years in Pre – Sales experience & experience in part programming, having worked on VMC / HMC for 3 yrs will be preferred
- Strong ability to understand customer’s issues and to tackle problems independently. Comfortable with taking responsibility and to meet with customer expectation.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Techno-commercial business Acumen.
- (Engg. Degree should be direct degree from Regular Engg. College)
- Candidate with knowledge of Machining centers (VMC / HMC) , exposure of manufacturing process of various automobile components like Engine Block / Cyl Head / Transmission cases / housings / Braking components, / Covers / cases / Housings / Knuckle steering etc.
- Exposure to different kind of automation in load / unload / handling of components.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in Autocad for preparing 2D fixture concepts & Solid Works
Equal Opportunity Employer