Consumer Channel Marketing Key Responsibilities
- Works collaboratively with the Account / Sales, Marketing Communications, Sales Operations and Product Management teams to develop and effectively execute compelling and integrated marketing strategies for the consumer channel including promotional events, merchandising, POP, and other marketing initiatives to drive demand for Epson with key Accounts / Partners.
- Jointly plans and leads the execution of a 12-18 month consumer marketing plan to increase channel revenue and profitability within budget and account priorities.
- Analyzes and reports on trends / observations across retail, ecommerce, consumer electronics and other channels.
- Measures and communicates effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns to continually improve resource allocation, optimization and efficiency.
- Works with Accounts / Partners to explore demand generation / direct marketing activities, as well as innovative merchandising solutions to drive new customer acquisition and retention.
- Presents all merchandising options to assigned retail accounts on behalf of Epson.
- Works with retail accounts to ensure optimum presence at point of sale for Epson.
- Manages the development of custom retail displays and coordinates installation, maintenance and upgrades for all display units for retail accounts.
- Works with the Training Services Team to develop and execute effective sales tools and training for retail sales associates and Epson retail services.
- Communicates Epson’s strategic and tactical marketing directions and plans to Accounts / Partners and coordinates such efforts with Epson Account / Sales teams.
- Develops, leads and executes strategies to achieve greater online presence for Epson through innovative online merchandising and search optimization.
- Drives innovation in key Account / Partners to deliver best in class program execution and exemplify true category leadership.
- Ensures Epson’s “5 star” reputation with consumers by strategically capturing and placing product ratings, end user reviews, case studies, etc. on Epson and retail partner sites. Works to secure 5-star ratings for all key Consumer SKU’s at critical retail partner consumer touch points.
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure launch process & deliverables meet critical deadlines for best in class product launches with content syndication and merchandising.
- Synchronizes Epson brand identity across multiple touch points at assigned Accounts / Partners.
- Attends key trade shows, club meetings and industry insider functions to gain brand traction, sales and authenticity inside key vertical markets.
- Provides reports to Account Team regarding program compliance issues, recommended improvements and online shelf advancements resulting in enhanced product sales / placements as need be.
• Responsible for hiring, motivating, evaluating, developing group/department personnel.
• Provides coaching and mentoring to team members.
• Advises management and provides recommendations on personnel and problem issues (that require escalation).
• Builds strong relationships with peers and Senior Managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
• Manages and leverages relationships with vendors for a specific product/service (best price, best product, etc).
• Maintains professional relationships with peers in other corporations and outside organizations.
• Operates within budgetary constraints, participates in the development of annual budget forecasts; participates in updating and reconciling operating and budget plans as required.
• Develops and maintains written departmental standards and procedures.
• Directly contributes to development of tactical and annual operating plans, defining goals and objectives for the group.
Minimum Experience Requirements
D – Requires specialist experience at more advance level (8-12 yrs.)
D – Completion of an undergraduate program or equivalent experience (B.A. or B.S.).
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.