- We have an opening for an ASSISTANT MANAGER position.
- Location: 7555 Bailey Road. Woodbury, MN 55129. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: This is a 7 day a week operation; must be able to work a flexible schedule. Typically Monday- Friday 11:00am-7:00pm.
- Requirement: Previous experience with food service operations and budgets.
- Perks: Tons of growth opportunity! Will train!
- Reports to: Director of Dining Services
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Morrison Community Living is more than a job – it’s a calling. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to America’s senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs – to housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. We’re seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. We’re making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As an Assistant Manager I, you will be responsible for assisting with the overall management of food service operations in a medium to large volume location, keeping with all corporate and brand standards. You will maximize profitability, as well as, guest and associate satisfaction. You will ensure the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with managing food service operations in accordance with the approved budget while providing the client with the maximum value for the dollars spent.
- Ensures the food offered to the client, customers, and associates of the operation is of superior quality.
- Assists with purchasing and inventory.
- Maintains excellent relationships with associates, guests and client, as well as, other departments within the operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 4 years of food service management experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food.
- Financial experience and business acumen skills.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 535471