Role: Legal Assistant, Litigation and Enforcement Legal Unit
Location: Molesworth Street, Dublin 2 (subject to change)
This role is being offered on a permanent/full-time basis.
Are you interested in joining a team that provides secretarial and administrative support to a diverse in-house Legal Unit who support a number of business areas across AIB and its subsidiaries in ROI?
Are you someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment where competing priorities have to be managed?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Carry out a wide range of general secretarial and administrative duties including scanning and photocopying.
- Provide administrative support to the Litigation and Enforcement Legal Unit with tasks including the preparation of legal briefs for Court, assisting in trial preparation and setting up cases.
- Maintain soft and hard copy files and file archive and retrieval records.
- Assist with the processing of third party invoices.
- Assist with diary management and meeting organisation.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you:
- Have 2 years’ experience providing secretarial/administrative support.
- Have an attention to detail, even when working under pressure.
- Can manage competing priorities and execute tasks to a high standard.
- Can work efficiently on your own and as part of a team.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Noelle Ryan from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact her by email .
By when? Closing date is 8th December 2021