No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 101091 – Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
We are excited to invite applications to join our Digital Commerce applications group as DevOps Security Engineer supporting B2B, B2B2C and DTC business models.
As eCommerce continues to accelerate, we have a number of exciting projects in the works and are looking for an Application Security Engineer to join our team to help realize our vision. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to anticipate issues and implement solutions that detect and prevent security issues. The candidate needs to be a self-starter, eager to learn new technologies and have the ability to consider security implications in their designs. You are highly self-motivated and can work well both independently and within a team. You have excellent communication skills, can translate technical jargon into business friendly language to communicate concepts and ideas (and vice versa), and are comfortable working with both technical and non technical stakeholders.
Specifically, this position will have the responsibility to:
● Operate across multiple product teams, developing security architecture patterns for implementing new solutions and products;
● Be able to break code and scan for vulnerabilities and work with the development team to fix code from a security standpoint;
● Develop, implement, and maintain product security strategy for a range of fast-moving web applications;
● Work with SIEM Administrators and developers to validate reported vulnerabilities from internal and external sources and provide solutions to address them.
● Provide recommendations to update existing, or create new, processes and procedures to improve security testing practices;
● Manage the plan to periodically evaluate existing applications and implement any remediations for reported vulnerabilities;
● Ability to interact with business stakeholders, system integrators and external support providers
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or similar degree;
● 5+ building enterprise web applications;
● 3+ years designing/architecting secure systems at scale;
● Strong experience in web application security issues, standards, and best practices (ex. OWASP);
● Experience with Digital Commerce platforms such as Commerce Cloud, Magento, Salesforce, Shopify, Big Commerce, SAP hybris etc.;
● Strong experience in distributed platform development security and design;
● Strong foundation in core information security principles and concepts (TLS, authentication, etc.);
● Familiarity in public cloud security deployment and implementation issues (ex. GCP, AWS, Azure);
● Excellent communication, and the ability to explain complex security topics in simple terms;
● Comfortable navigating ambiguity, with the ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations and technologies;
● Strong desire to expand technical knowledge;
● Ability to work on numerous assignments at one time with proven follow-through, attention to detail
● Basic understanding of RSA, LDAP, and other authentication systems;
● Experience using Bash, Perl, Ruby or other Scripting experience;
● One or more of the following certifications;
○ GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH);
○ GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA);
○ GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA);
○ GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE);
● Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence, and/or Trello);
● APT Kill Chain experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.