No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 103482 – Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
You will be part of the APAC Regional Digital Commerce Dream Team that is diverse, dynamic and highly entrepreneurial. We aim to outperform in all aspects of Digital Commerce and will be relentless towards our goal of being #1. We believe change is the only constant, and strive to be the heartbeat and growth catalyst of the organisation.
The Team’s Principles
● We practise open, two way communication and center discussions with constructive feedback
● Data drives all that we do. We are thirsty for all kinds of data
● Everyone is a change maker and YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
● While we have a concept of work life integration, we know the importance of time and we respect boundaries where appropriate (and it should be reciprocated)
● If you can find your own fun and make it work at work… why not? We work in a business of smiles, and to be happy is a choice we make. 🙂
You will own and drive successful digital commerce exclusive activations in SEA and ongoing digital brand and content integration in APAC. You will work with multi brands within the Colgate Palmolive portfolio driving synergy and a corporate identity. You will report to the Regional Digital Commerce Lead, dotted line to the Regional Marketing Director.
Some example tasks would include, but are not limited to:
● Strategise and continuously improve BAU content templates and guidelines across digital touchpoints (on and offsite) that elevates our master brands experience and master performance KPI benchmarks
● Create internal materials that will build knowledge and capabilities across the region, as well as to inspire and empower local ownership and to apply with excellence
● Instil compliance and excellence of our masterbrand experience and best practices adoption across the Digital Commerce and Brand Team
● Together with APAC Design, build processes that will drive more efficient ways of developing on-equity, engaging content. Work closely with the Digital Asset Manager in the organization and cascade to the local markets of all assets via internal DAM and CMP tools
● Together with APAC Brand Marketing, drive and embed Digital Commerce integration in our everyday brand work, leading up to the 2025 strat plan
● Lead and develop concept and content toolkits for SEA Retailer Festivalisation, Regional Super Brand Days and Ecommerce Exclusive Products
● Work closely with our agency, Regional Performance Marketing Manager and Regional Business Analyst to plan, optimise and deliver post campaign assessment across the region with key learning points for improvements
● Monitor and adopt trends of consumer behaviour in the Digital Ecosystem to refine and optimise the communication and engagement journey across ACPL
Some of your immediate projects
● Lead & Support Mega Campaigns Activities of 9.9, 11.11 & 12.12 ‘21
● Digital Assets 4.0 Guidebook Q4’21 + ongoing optimisation
● Miracle Repair Lazada Regional Launch Q1’22
● Brush Your Way Toothbrush Penetration Drive Q3’22
● Minimum of 2+ years of experience working as Brand Manager
● Curious, passionate, agile and ambitious individuals who live by ‘If Better is possible, Good is not enough’.
● Thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing, ambiguous environment and is able to learn by analogy and be comfortable with unprecedented ways of working.
● Sharp and sensible understanding of Digital Ecosystem. Be able to apply innovative problem solving skills and logical analytical thinking that can connect the dots to drive results in a sustainable and scalable way.
● Highly organised individual who can think Big Picture, and also able to be detail oriented and Execute & Do
● Team players who can collaborate effectively, convince, influence and inspire various stakeholders to achieve structure, scale, efficiency and agility.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with ability to present thoughts in a coherent and organised manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.