AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
AGCO Hungary as a subsidiary of an international corporation is NOW looking for:
Accounts Payable Analyst is responsble for preparation of invoices for input into Payables system and processing invoices, as well as matching invoices to Purchase Orders and entering, coding non PO invoices using the Open text Vendor invoice Management system. The incumbent will also look after supplier statement reconciliations and supplier query resolution.
What You Will Do:
• Responsibility for the payables ledger: accurate and timely entries in the payables ledger, month end reconciliation of the payables ledgers.
• Ensure all vendors are paid in line with contractual terms and follow-up and resolve vendor queries.
• The work will involve resolving matters that come up with matching problems, coding accuracy, rejecting non compliant invoices, payment problems etc.
Key Performance Iindicators:
• TAT of invoice processing
• Accuracy of invoice processing, accuracy of the payables ledger. AP accounts timely reconciliation
• Early settlement discount achieved
What You Will Bring:
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance
• 1+ year of working experience as an accounts payable analyst
• English language knowledge at minimum of B2 level
• Finnish language knowledge is an advantage
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring dynamic multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application in the English language (incl. your CV, motivation letter and earliest possible start date) via our career website: http://careers.agcocorp.com. For more information about AGCO, please visit www.AGCOcorp.com.
We offer you appropriate perspectives and personal as well as professional development possibilities
More people. More food. More farm productivity.
It’s a simple but compelling growth opportunity for AGCO and for your career.
Join AGCO to grow your career. We are Leading the Way. Together.
AGCO – MAKE YOUR LIFE DIFFERENT