Analyst Treasury Operations-MON17968
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
– Record banking transactions in the General Ledger and in the account receivable auxiliary (SAP)
– Perform the bank accounts General Ledger reconciliation
– Daily confirmation of the banking transactions (amounts paid & received)
– Prepare the daily cash forecast for the Montreal area activities and enter banking transactions in the Cash Planner application
– Provide support and perform follow-up on payments processes for all Bombardier Aerospace entities
– Participate in Internet banking access requests process
– Participate in bank account signatories management
– Support Treasury improvement initiative and document processes
– Support the Senior Analysts in projects & processes
As our ideal candidate,
– You have a college degree in accounting or related field
– You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
– You have Interpersonal and communication skills
– You are recognized as a team player
– You adapt yourself rapidly to a dynamic environment
– You are very well organized and able to manage daily deadlines
– You have a very good knowledge of French and English (written and spoken)
– Knowledge of SAP will be considered as an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.08.2021, 10:09:55 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing