Hiring Manager: Susan Norling
Recruiter: Roger Zavala
Leads a high performing, customer centric team within Global Business Services (GBS) providing one or more business services to Boston Scientific. Ensures consistency with global processes and maximizes operational efficiency.
• Manage all credit limit decisions on a day to day basis and establish appropriate customer credit limits
• Analyze and present customer financial information from various data sources
• Manage all credit check/hold release reporting and decision making in SAP
• Use forecasting models to prepare and/or present management reports for risk exposure.
• Proactively collaborate with each sales division to give visibility to exposure, minimize bad debt loss, and partner to drive revenue opportunities
• Provide tactical solutions to problem solving and assist in strategic initiatives to improve processes and productivity for accounts receivable risk management
• Collaborate with Collections, Sales, Contacts and Finance with contract negotiations, acquisitions, high risk customers, bankruptcy and financing matters.
• Negotiate instruments of security such as letters of credit, escrow agreements and guarantees of payment
• Ensure working partnership with bankruptcy service provider and give real-time support
• Lend expertise for any acquisition, integration, or divestiture
• File UCC liens on capital equipment when required.
What we’re looking for:
• 2+ years of related experience, specifically in an Accounts Receivable environment.
• Ability to collaborate with other functions to attain company’s goals
• Ability to multitask
• Deliver on personal and department KPI
• Ability to take on other projects both within the department and across other business functions
-Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
• Financial Acumen and Analysis
• Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Drive Continuous Improvement
• Well versed in financial statement analysis
• Experience with accounting/financial analysis (MS Excel) and systems skills
• Experience with large, complex organizations
• English Level desired B1+ (65%).
. Advanced excel skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Being able to communicate clearly on calls, email and written correspondence.
Requisition ID: 483349