Hiring Manager: Susan Norling
Recruiter: Roger Zavala
Leads a high performing, customer centric team within Global Business Services (GBS) providing one or more business services to Boston Scientific. Ensures consistency with global processes and maximizes operational efficiency.
• Understand all aspects of the Cash Applications function.
• Perform all Cash Applications functions in the day to day assigned team activities
• Process and reconcile account receivables and remittances
• Perform cash posting for both electronic and manual processes and remittance posting.
• Assist in report creation to accurately track financial information
• Planning, organizing and controlling the Cash Applications/AR process flow to ensure payments are applied in accordance with Accounts Receivable policies and procedures.
• Timely communication to internal and external customers.
• Assist with gathering and reporting of department metrics.
• Engage in collection management processes as necessary
• Develop monthly goals and objectives that are challenging, measurable and attainable within certain timeframe.
• Month end close process.
• Actively participate in both system and process improvements.
• Regular update and roll out of SOPs.
• Comply with ALL company policies and procedures.
• Prioritize and effectively manage time to meet required deadlines, achieve set goals and meet service level agreements of internal customers.
• Participate in the execution of departmental and organizational projects, including but not limited to analysis, data maintenance, testing, training and go live.
• Contribute with monthly audits of Cash Applications/Accounts Receivable transactions across all applicable systems to ensure data accuracy and SOX compliance.
• Support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports BSC’s Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure all employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
• Confirm that the cash receipts have been applied correctly, completely and accurately into the ERP system.
• 1+ years of related experience, specifically in an Accounts Receivable environment.
• Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy
• Ability to communicate and engage well with internal and external customers
• Able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
•Quick learner with strong business acumen, drive for results, and technical affinity
•Must have strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a high regard for urgency and accuracy.
• Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Financial tools (Hyperion, SAP) preferred
-Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
• Results oriented, excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
• Strong analytical decision making; problem solving skills
• Strong and clear communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Customer service orientation.
• Comfortable with frequent change and ambiguity in a matrix organization.
• Ability to deliver against targets and objectives.
• English Level desired B1+ (65%).
• Know how to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team and with all levels of employees, management and vendors.
• Competence to develop an environment that fosters teamwork, positive energy and efficiency according company principles.
• SAP knowledge is a plus.
Requisition ID: 483344