NRG is the leading integrated power company in the U.S., built on the strength of our diverse competitive electric generation portfolio and leading retail electricity platform. A Fortune 500 company, NRG creates value through best-in-class operations, reliable and efficient electric generation, and a retail platform serving residential and commercial businesses. Working with electricity customers large and small, we implement sustainable solutions for producing and managing energy, developing smarter energy choices and delivering exceptional service as our retail electricity providers serve almost three million residential and commercial customers throughout the country.
More information is available at www.nrg.com. Connect with NRG Energy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance, design, testing and configuration of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding and interfaces with third party systems and reporting. The analyst will be secondary support for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and Compensation. The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for the successful delivery of HR technology process deliverables for the projects they support. The incumbent will collaborate with HR centers of excellence, IT, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend and implement solutions. The incumbent will be responsible for providing quality deliverables in a fast-paced, growing Organization. The position reports to the Senior Manager, HRIS and is a collaborative partner with the leadership in the HR centers of excellence, Information Technology (IT) management, and associated vendors.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead small projects to ensure functionality is developed in a way that complies with business requirements and established methodologies & practices
- Troubleshoot functional problems in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding when issues arise
- Lead third party recruiting interface changes for production support, enhancements, upgrades / releases
- Direct the business process analysis, creation of business requirements documents, and testing for projects and all system changes
- Configure SuccessFactors modules based on requirements in the business requirements documents
- Develop reports in SAP SuccessFactors to support the Recruiting team and HRBPs
- Satisfy the legal and compliance reporting needs of the Recruiting departments
- Develop business relationships and integrating activities with other departments to ensure successful implementations
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Required Skills:
- 2+ years of experience with configuring and supporting applicant tracking systems and interfaces with third party vendors
- 2+ years of experience with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding is preferred
- 2+ years of experience with configuration in SuccessFactors to support integrations with vendors or previous experience in SAP HCM PA/OM/PY is preferred
- Experience with Ticketing support systems and issue close-out
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to provide guidance to HR Leadership in the administration of SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant’s experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources