Location : Hyderabad
Our dynamic work environment attracts bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next. We provide our employees opportunities where they can innovate and create, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive on change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new ideas and generating better solutions.
Responsibilities include managing dimensional hierarchies and Business rules to support the FP&A organization.
Monitor and maintain system performance data flows from various sources as below and develop test plans and solutions following changes to business rules or processes.
- EPM SYSTEMS – Budget and Forecast system for CommScope.
- ACCESS MANAGEMENT SUPPORT (EPBCS & OAI) – access maintenance, reports preparation, audit support.
- TESTING & TRAINING MATERIALS – testing support (EPBCS & OAI); support in preparation of EPM process documentation for training purposes.
- SMARTVIEW REPORTING – supports preparation / maintenance of end user reports which includes both ad-hoc & formula-based MS-Excel retrieves.
- BUSINESS RULES – proficient technical ability to edit and create business rules and maxL
- EPBCS dimension maintenance.
- OAI dimension maintenance.
- Work with team to create, modify, test and promote business rules to support changing business requirements.
- Set up and maintain user and group access.
- Monitor and maintain system performance data flows from various sources.
- User support for SmartView retrieves.
- User Ticket Support.
- Proficient in migrating Hyperion applications from Production to Test
- Gain knowledge of EPM structure and processes
- Maintain DM models for mapping.
- Maintain Workforce & CAPEX Planning application and data flows.
Who you are
- Preferably with 3-5 years Oracle EPBCS and OAI experience.
- Experience in Finance master data management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
In today’s always-on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.