You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
The purpose of this role is to analyze the business needs and product requirements of assigned sectors and units, and support the Field Implementation Managers in their implementation of programs and processes.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Analysts, Business Needs, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Analyze data and information from multiple sources (e.g., product details, supplier listings, sector financial results) to determine sectors’ business needs and product requirements, and create reports for further analysis, in order to identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Manage and design reports identifying progress on KPIs and financial metrics
- Support Field Implementation Managers and sectors/units for assigned Foodbuy purchasing programs, including providing training on systems, administering processes, and serving as the first point of contact to answer inquiries and resolve problems
- Assist various teams including Accounting, Category Ddevelopment, Sourcing, and Foodbuy Member Development in ongoing projects, and in the development and implementation of new projects, to drive revenue for the business
- Identify and rectify gaps in systems and communications content and recommend improvements to Foodbuy systems, strategies, programs, processes, system quality and compliance
- Identify most appropriate and financially lucrative product solutions to resolve sector business challenges
- Provide analytical support for other Foodbuy team
Think you have what it takes to be an Analyst, Business Needs? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you will be successful:
- 1 year business experience; preferably in operations and/or food services
- Degree or diploma in business-related field
- Hyperion experience is an asset
- Strong analytical skills (including financial) and logical thinking ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment and support a variety of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact PeopleHub@compass-canada.com for further information.