Job Type: 11128
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Gatineau; Montreal; Quebec City; Sherbrooke
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
At Deloitte, we are committed to recognizing, affirming and celebrating the diversity of opinion, talent and expertise that make each person unique.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian engagements
What will your typical day look like:
Deloitte is specifically looking to hire talented employees with experience in Human Resource Management System (HRMS) technologies. While experience with PeopleSoft HR, Workday or SuccessFactors is preferred, other experience with similar technologies will be considered.
The roles and responsibilities of a HRMS Support Specialist within Deloitte’s AMS team are to provide professional and effective functional HRMS support and expertise.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
As a HRMS Support Specialist you will:
- Work in a collaborative team environment analyzing client issues and provide solutions through configurations, testing, meetings and knowledge transfer
- Manage and resolve service incidents and service requests
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients by developing an understanding of customer's business and solution
- Ensure activities are completed on time, with high quality, and according to service level agreements, where applicable
- Knowledge of Workday or Oracle or SAP cloud-based systems is desired
From our delivery center, we work with the consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our center house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts and Cyber Risk and Human Capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Proven track record implementing and supporting HRMS technologies from a functional perspective
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- French and English bilingualism is preferred
- Experience in a client facing role and working directly with senior client management team
- Thorough understanding of the application support process
- Proven ability to lead multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact and communicate effectively with senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Previous relevant experience in implementing projects, leading an HR function such as recruiting, time management, payroll etc. is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.