At Hasbro we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best if yet to come.
Hasbro’s U.S. Sales Planning Team has an immediate need for an Allocation Analyst to support our fast-paced, growing business! This role will provide analytical support to the Allocation Managers, have process ownership, as well as co-managing approximately $250M of product
A day in the life as an Allocation Analyst:
65% percent of workload
- New Item distribution analysis, staging, and recommendation for all categories
- Pulse & Ecommerce First Initiative, distribution one month prior to Brick Sets.
- Supporting all Complex Customer requirements: Amazon Ladders Management, Walmart OTIF, Target FR, Kohl’s Blanket Order Process, etc..
- Lead all ad-hoc project needs
35% percent of workload
- Develop & Execute a Four Month Allocation Plan for approximately $250m of business: When constrained, construct plans, guide, and advise the distribution process.
- Advertising, Special Promotions & Media Support – It is the responsibility of the analyst to approve, modify, or decline the promotion based on availability of product in conjunction with their manager.
- Identify, establish, and plan assigned categories merchandise requirements for all accounts retail plan-o-grams throughout the year.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Science Business/Supply Chain Management with proven knowledge: 1-3 years of demonstrated ability
- Proficient in Excel, SAP preferable, analytical
- Excellent mathematical, planning, process, and workflow skills
- Ability to collaborate and interact cross-functionally
- Adaptable member of the commercial team with great Interpersonal and project management skills
- Customer Service focus; communication, multi-tasking, high level of pressure
- Ease with shifting priorities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.