Field Aftersales Manager
Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
The AGCO Parts Division has an exciting opportunity for a Field Aftersales Manager to join its team in business support and growing the dealer’s aftersales business in the North Dakota area. The Field Aftersales Manager will work with AGCO dealers and internal functions to develop and sustain a profitable distribution network with industry leading Aftersales support and customer satisfaction.
This candidate will be responsible for Aftersales programs execution and marketing, training dealer personnel on AGCO’s aftermarket product offerings, services, and processes. Metrics, such as absorption rate, inventory turns, revenue per FTE, technician efficiency, and etc., will be used by Field Aftersales Manager to guide AGCO dealers to grow their parts and service business, while leveraging best practices across dealers and districts. This position includes being a key member of the District field team by helping dealers become more profitable through their parts and service business. Equally important, customer satisfaction with dealer parts and service will steer to increase whole goods sales and market share. The Field Aftersales Manager will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the district field team.
What you will do:
- Coordinate the facilitation of structured Aftersales Development Action Plans for dealers to achieve the highest levels of performance
- Steer revenue for AGCO parts and services through dealer support in retail marketing, promotion, programs, and consulting
- Resolve dealer parts operational complaints, such as availability and shipment errors
- Provide training to dealers for AGCO parts and services systems, in additional to encourage dealer attendance in AGCO training programs
- Review aged, critical, and high priority TechConnect cases with dealer service managers
- Improve dealer service operational efficiency and profitability by analyzing service metrics, such as PDI, warranty recovery rate, field campaign completion, etc., and executing improvement action plan
- Adjudicate goodwill requests from dealers and customers up to DOA limit
- Support warranty and AGCO Protection administration, including regular audit Incident reporting
- Support new product introduction, including Recommended Dealer Stocking List for parts, special tooling, and training
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business related fields
- A valid driver’s license
A plus if you have:
- Education in agricultural fields including technology, marketing, or business
- 3-5 years of experience in aftermarket parts or product support function
- Basic knowledge of agricultural or industrial equipment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Interpersonal skills
- OEM or dealership experience
- Must be willing to travel and be away from home two to three nights per week.
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.