We are starting a revolution in the agricultural equipment industry! AGCO has formed AgRevolution™, an agricultural equipment dealership to provide industry-leading products and support services to the farming community. Our teams are relentless in their pursuit of excellence, ensuring AgRevolution delivers the best customer service in the industry in the most efficient, cost-effective way. Their success fuels our success.
We ensure – Quality. Productivity. Efficiency.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
AgRevolution is seeking Aftersales Operations Associates for our Elizabethtown, Kentucky location. This position is responsible for selling, receiving, delivering and maintaining inventory of parts and in an accurate, prompt and safe manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Promotes, sells, quotes and fills product/parts orders and/or services to meet or exceed customer needs using parts catalogs/systems.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Coordinates and verifies receipt of shipments, assists with placing stock in their proper inventory locations and processes related payments.
- Assists in keeping areas clean and orderly.
- Manages stock shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager.
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order.
- May be required to operate material handling equipment and work evenings, weekends and holidays
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience working with basic parts and industrial machinery/equipment.
- Previous experience working in a parts / aftersales role within an automotive, industrial machinery/equipment or related business.
- Previous experience using parts catalogs, systems and managing information utilizing a computer application system.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AgRevolution / AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of You” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities and requirements and may change at any time with or without notice.
For full duties, responsibilities and requirements, please consult the job description.
AgRevolution / AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
THE FUTURE OF AG IS AT AGREVOLUTION
At AgRevolution, we’re committed to building a bright new future for our customers. We supply farmers with today’s highest-performing brands, including Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Challenger. We offer the highest-quality parts on the market today and we have skilled service technicians on hand, ready to help you.
AgRevolution is a wholly owned subsidiary of AGCO Corporation. AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.