* BTech/MTech/PhD in Electronics engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication engineering/Electronics & Electrical engineering.
* 8+ years of industry experience in RF product development/product application development or RF measurements
* Test and measurement experience with Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) and Signal Generators (Signal Sources)
* Expertise in Spectrum and Power measurement parameters like ACPR, EVM, Channel Power, Power vs Time, Channel Bandwidth, Spectrum Emission Mask, Modulation Analysis, CCDF, Spurious Emission, Monitor Spectrum, IQ Waveform, Spectral flatness
* Knowledge of RF systems like power amplifiers, MIMO, up/down converters, synthesizers
* Be a strong team player, have good communications skills; both written and verbal and a precise attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment
* Knowledge of Digital Modulation Standards like QAM, QPSK, BPSK.
* Understanding of Wireless Data Standards LTE, CDMA, GSM, WLAN, W-CDMA
* Expertise in modulation quality and error performance measurement (EVM), thorough understanding of what components and factors in the RF signal path control the EVM number.
* A solid background in industry-wide software quality, software test processes
* Specific knowledge on Test methodologies such as front panel test, remote language test including SCPI, and test automation.
* Experience with Microsoft Windows, .NET, C#, OO, XML, HTML, SQL databases
* Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools.