Location Name: Findlay, OH
Job/Requisition ID: [[id]]
Location Address: 539 S Main St, Findlay, OH, United States (US), 45840
Education Level: Bachelor’s Required
Relevant Experience Level: Mid Career (4-10 Years)
Employee Group: Regular – Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Salaried Exempt
The Business Analysis and Planning team is responsible for capturing, analyzing, and reporting key financial, budget, and benchmarking data in support of Clean Products Value Chain’s (CPVC) goals and objectives. This position coordinates the development and presentation for significant portions of the CPVC’s expense and capital business plan and compiles and reviews data on the performance of MPC logistical assets and retail operations from a business perspective. The Sr Financial Analyst will regularly interface with CPVC senior leaders, managers and staff as well as personnel in the BP&A and Controller organizations. This position will report to a BP&A Supervisor and be based in Findlay, OH.
- Coordinates development and presentation of the CPVC Expense and Capital Budget
- Works with Divisional leaders, budget contacts, BP&A, and Controllers organization on various budgeting and reporting initiatives.
- Involved in compiling, analyzing and reporting on a variety of CPVC performance metrics.
- Interfaces with Divisional leadership addressing division’s financial inquiries and preparing desired analysis.
- Maintenance of the CPVC expense dashboard in Tableau.
- Coordinating monthly and quarterly forecasting initiatives related to OPEX, SG&A and Capital expenditures.
- Coordinate monthly variance explanations to budget for expense and capital spend.
- Reviewing annually the CPVC employee support in fuels distribution for the Employee Service Agreement (ESA) and Omnibus.
- Coordinate and lead annual budgeting review meetings with Senior CPVC management.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting, Finance or related field
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required, with Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation’s largest refining system. MPC’s marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon brand retail outlets. Speedway LLC, an MPC subsidiary, owns and operates retail convenience stores across the United States. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company that owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Travel Expected: Up to 10%
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.
To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit mympcbenefits.com.