Req Id: 293612
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Location: 5025 Creekbank Rd., Mississauga, On., or, 100 Whynford Dr., Don Mills, On., or 200 Boul. Bouchard, Dorval, Qc.
Job Status: Temporary Full Time
The Partner Retail Sales team is seeking a dynamic, innovative and strategic Administrative Support team member help grow planning and reporting, develop and define the opportunity with Canada’s top retail banners.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Planning & Reporting, the ideal candidate is a curious data analyst that has great attention to detail.
The candidate is a self-starter with the ability to mine all available resources and interpret results to generate insight, formulate recommendations, and deliver results in-line with Bell and channel expectations. They are strategic and analytical with the ability to think outside the box to drive and create new, unique processes in order to get things done. This role will require the candidate to interact with cross-functional partners to understand business decisions and define reporting requirements.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Support recurring daily, weekly and monthly KPI reporting across the channels, as well as ad hoc requests from internal and external partners
- Develop new and/or update existing reporting to align with changing business initiatives
- Analyze performance across channels, brands, regions, etc. to build business cases for offers
- Evaluate impacts of business decisions on transactions and revenue and provide recommendations that drive increased performance
- Support monthly wireless and residential service volume forecasting and target setting
- Automate standard reporting requests by partnering with the Business Intelligence teams, including updating channel dashboard metrics
- Maintain store list changes and validate that those changes flow through to the various reporting environments
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- A University degree, preferably with a business focus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently with strong organizational and time management skills
- An ability to dig into the analytics, present findings effectively and make recommendations
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- A team player with the ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence methodologies, architecture and design (SQL, SAS, MicroStrategy, Tableau experience an asset)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Head Office
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Application Deadline: 06/15/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.