With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As an Administrative Specialist, you will exercise confidentiality, tact and diplomacy to provide a variety of complex project and administrative support to top management and the overall business unit/functional area with minimal supervision. You will prioritize and manage leadership’s time by screening e-mails, calls and meeting invitations. This position typically supports an Executive Leadership Team (ELT) member and their team to include other VPs and Directors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Acts as a gatekeeper by screening incoming calls, meeting invites, e-mails and correspondence and responds independently on leader’s behalf. Proactively arranges calendars, meetings and travel itineraries; coordinates related arrangements.
- Manages phone and electronic communications; receives and directs department visitors.
- Provides logistics coordination for visiting external contacts.
- Prepares confidential and complex written correspondence, communications, presentations, reports and other documents.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and action items for meetings as requested.
- Orders and maintains supplies; arranges for equipment maintenance when necessary.
- Coordinates and executes logistics of offsite meetings such as town halls or industry events to include securing venues, speakers, invitations, managing RSVPs, ordering catering, and creation of agendas.
- Coordinates trips needed to support Business Unit or Functional area.
- Supports Business Unit or Functional area with culture & team building activities.
- Creates and submits expense reports and reconciles department purchasing cards.
- Manages and processes invoices and assists with budget preparation and tracking.
- Assists with new hire onboarding to include ordering supplies, arranging equipment setup, and badge access.
- Creates, edits and proofreads PowerPoint presentations.
- Manages small to mid-term projects as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate required plus 6 years of administrative support experience to include at least 2 years of executive or VP level support reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of administrative to include at least 1 year of executive or VP level support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Required to possess (or obtain) and maintain a notary license.
- Required to lift and move cases of product up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and priorities.
- Skilled in the use of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel as an intermediate level.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with organizing, prioritizing and meeting deadlines while working on numerous on-going projects simultaneously.
- Experience communicating and working with all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures to include ability to compose and format correspondence, business proposals and presentations.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills (including excellent telephone communication skills).
- Experience maintaining discretion required in dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to handle project work as assigned.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of experience supporting a company executive reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Project Management experience.
- Experience arranging complex and international travel.
- Strong research skills with the ability to compile data into concise written reports, graphs and/or charts.
To view a full job description, please click here
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
Job ID – 88184
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.