Job ID: 130815
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Provide administrative and logistics to support management and employees, thereby enabling internal customers to focus on their core responsibilities!
What will your job look like?
- Ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal & excellent communication skills.
- Ability to take on initiatives & prioritize daily tasks assigned.
- An ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A multitasker and a quick learner.
- A good team player
- Needs to be well versed with various skills like
- Power point
- Excel etc
All you need is…
- General Upkeep of Floor
- Business Card requests
- Calendar Management of Managers/Line Managers
- Scheduling Round Tables
- Guest Visit Management
- Miscellaneous Floor Support
- Town Hall requests from Business unit if any
- Making arrangements for Cakes Meetings
- Handling End to End requests for Project Event or any kind of events for the Business
- Floor Space Management
- Handling Domestic/International Travel Request for Managers & above
- Filing of Expense Reimbursement for Travel if any
- Acting as Floor Fire Marshal
Why you will love this job:
- Ability to enable our leaders to showcase their best ability to their roles.
- You will use your experience and insights to help shape the Amdocs’ experience of customers, new hires, and internal employees.
- By dealing with the small and big details, you will be the backbone of our everyday success!
- We provide stellar benefits that range from health insurance to paid time off, sick leave, and parental leave.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce