6 Months Fixed Contract
ABOUT THIS JOB
What’s it like to be part of Nielsen? We’ll let the data do the talking. With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we’re a diverse group. In the UK alone, we have over 55 nationalities. But there’s a lot that brings us together. We’re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behaviors to help our clients grow. Our measurement covers 90% of the world’s population and GDP. We get to work with the world’s biggest and best brands. We believe in making things Open, Connected, Useful, and Personal. We challenge everyone to innovate, take risks, learn, and grow! Diversity and Inclusion are critical to our growth, strength, and ability to innovate. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office. There has never been a better time to be at Nielsen.
We’re looking for an International Advertising Monitor to join our team in our Advertising Intelligence Data Centre in Longbenton, Newcastle. This is a Data Entry level position and currently operates a remote working task force. The future of the work will likely follow a hybrid working style of part working from home, part office-based. As an International UK Advertising Monitor, you will be responsible for the identification, monitoring, and coding of advertising from a range of media, using bespoke monitoring software.
- Identifying relevant advertising from a variety of media, including Television, Radio, Press, and Digital platforms.
- Monitoring adverts for content, identifying and cataloging key details for clients to use to improve their own media campaigns and monitor competitor activity.
- Working as part of a team to ensure all departmental deadlines are met.
- Work to reach and exceed agreed targets for both productivity and quality to enable the team to meet all SLA agreements.
- Providing cover within the departments or other areas of the business as required.
- Liaise with other departments within the company to ensure quality and consistency is maintained.
- Make proper use of company systems.
- Any other reasonable tasks required by the company at any given time.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- High focus on attention to detail
- Delivery focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Good basic numeracy skills
- Good understanding of the Google suite
- Demonstrate both strong results in focus and sensitive people skills
- Professional and informal
- Be flexible, contractual hours can be between 7 am and 6 pm for standard shifts. There are also early hours shift workers who start from 5 am on weekdays and 8 am on weekends. Shift premiums will be paid for those starting work at 5 am.
- May be required to work weekends as part of a shift rota. A shift premium may be paid for weekend working
- May be required to work some UK Bank Holiday days in line with department shift rotas. Additional payments may be paid for working Bank Holidays