Crothall Laundry Services is a leader in hospital laundry processing for hospitals around the country. The Company operates across 20+ states and is a portfolio company of H.I.G. Capital, based in Miami, FL.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will assist in ensuring that the company receives payment for goods and services offered to clients.
• Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
• Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
• Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
• Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
• Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
• Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Assistant Controller and other staff.
• Collaborates with the Assistant Controller to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bi-monthly) basis.
• Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
• Assists Assistant Controller in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
• Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
• Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• At least 3-5 years of related experience required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs
• Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent work experience
Apply to Crothall Laundry Services today!
Crothall Laundry Services is an equal opportunity employer. At CLS, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Crothall Laundry Services will be compensated commensurate with experience, which includes an attractive base salary and benefits package.
Req ID: 647052