Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 106548 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Role : Invoice Processing
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review and verify invoices and check requests
• Initiate and participate in continuous improvement projects
• Maintain high productivity and accuracy
• Ensure adequate controls over the process are maintained
• Prepare MIS for meeting management requirements
• Ensure correct rate of TDS has been deducted
• Perform vendor account reconciliation, resolve the differences and obtain sign offs
• Analyze old vendor balances and clear issues arising thereof
• Review of debit balances in vendor accounts and resolution of the same
• Review of open Purchase Orders and highlight exceptions
• Duplicate invoice checking
• Liaise with CAs for obtaining remittance certificates
• Address level 2 support related supplier/internal customer inquiries
• Generate, analyze and clearing the GRIR report
• Review and timely resolution of all audit queries
• Understand and pass Goods in Transit and accrual entries at the time of periodic closing of books
What experience and knowledge will the incumbent bring?
• Working knowledge of GST provisions and withholding tax
• 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable
• Working knowledge of Bank Guarantees and Letters of Credit
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office
• Prior experience of working on SAP (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.