Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
There’s never been a better time to be a part of Boston Scientific. This is an exciting moment: when our legacy of industry leadership intersects with the promise of a brilliant future. Today, we’re 23,000 colleagues strong, with an impressive portfolio of 13,000 products. We’re at the forefront of the medical device industry – leading, evolving and transforming it into bolder and more amazing territories. Our principles power our performance, and together, we turn our shared vision into value. For our patients. And our employees.
Accounts Payable Analyst
In this position, you will be responsible for processing timely and accurate all tasks in accordance with required procedures and instructions. In addition, you will be providing quality service and support to the company supplier, by effective cultivate working relationship.
- Support AP and T&E processes for the EMEA region
- Support with project of SAP Ariba implementation, incl. planning, scheduling and cooperation with internal and external Stakeholders
- Diagnose and resolve incoming supplier queries with high-quality service standard
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure proper handling of queries
- Advise suppliers on appropriate action by following procedures
- Make calls to suppliers for timely queries follow up
- Maintain log of all helpdesk interactions to include issues and resolutions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to the Supervisor
- Assist in performing root cause analysis on repetitive errors
- Make sure all tasks are performed as stated in the existing policies, procedures and country regulations
- At least 1 year of accounts payable or related accounting experience in Share Service Center environment preferred
- Knowledge of SAP system, with preference to SAP ARIBA system
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Service-oriented and able to collaborate with both external and internal parties via multiple communication channels
- Detail-minded, accurate, analytical and possess a mindset of continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and listening)
- Ability to identify issues quickly and to be able to solve and handle queries in a timely manner
- Pro-active attitude and able to work with respect to the deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and able to follow direction and able to work independently or as a team
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Working in an international environment
- Employment by Temporary Agency or directly by Boston Scientific
- Being a part of start-up GBS Team
- Using foreign languages on a daily basis
- Attractive benefits package, including Multisport Plus, Luxmed, language lessons, massages in the office
- Modern office in a center of Warsaw
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen. If you are interested then discover our career opportunities at bostonscientific.com/careers.
Please apply online with your CV and supporting documents at: http://jobs.bostonscientific.com.