We are looking for extraordinarily hardworking, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you wish to be part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through exceptional talent and a culture of innovation and collaboration, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss. Due to continued growth and customer demand we are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our European Sales Team as an Account Sales Manager located in France.
What to Expect:
You will be responsible for selling company products and services to selected customers in the wireless inbuilding domain (Mobile Network Operators, System Integrators, Neutral Hosts) with focus on DAS, Small Cells and Passive components for inbuilding solutions used in Commercial Cellular networks, Private and Public Safety Networks. You will coordinate all sales and customer relationship process to meet assigned financial targets.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Developing, growing and maintaining sales and management customer relationships at all level within Mobile Network Operators and their system integrator partners in the French market.
- Proactively plan and direct sales activities in Austria market by routine visits, customer training, providing information of new products/solutions in order to achieve maximum results in development of existing and new customers.
- Understands customer’s business, technology and product requirements and appropriately matches solutions to meet customer needs
- Performs revenue and demand forecasting, account planning, project planning and other related sales administrative tasks to grow financial objectives. Provides information and reports, as required, to inform management of sales progress and success
- Executes the complete sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development, to presenting solutions and negotiating through the close. Using appropriate sales messaging, favorable influences selection of products, service or solutions in targeted accounts
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- University degree with a business or technical focus, alternatively comparable further education desirable.
- 3-5 years professional account management experience in the telecommunication sector.
- Track record of success in sales, account management and revenue development within the Infrastructure or telecoms industry. In-depth sales experience within an end user and channel sales environment.
- High degree of motivation and professionalism with strong organizational, project management, negotiation, change management, problem solving and process management skills.
- Excellent market and industry knowledge in the telecommunications industry
- An existing network of contacts within the industry, end users and channel partners.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- English proficiency is vital, we need somebody autonomous who can leverage the international resources available.
- Ability to travel as required.
You Will Excite Us If You:
- Are familiar with CommScope and our product set.
- Ability to demonstrate technical products to end users and partners.
- Bilingual language skills including English & Italian.
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.