Location: Virtually Connected (from within the UK). travel throughout the UK required, with occasional International travel.
Bentley Systems is currently seeking to hire an experienced Account Manager to manage existing strategic accounts and prospect for new high-profile accounts within the rail sector in the UK and Ireland, primarily owners and operators as well as Tier 1 contractors and consultants involved in delivering large rail infrastructure projects.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships at various levels, including C-level within given accounts.
- Acting as a primary contact within specified accounts by: a.) acting as the responsible direct contact partner for all commercial communications to and from accounts; b.) determining the sales strategy and value propositions; and c.) negotiating and implementing approved contracts.
- Develop sales strategies, account plans and innovative prospecting plans specific to the assigned region, industry and accounts that will ensure annual sales revenue goals are consistently exceeded.
- Manage by influence ensuring full alignment and effective collaboration with other teams in Bentley, which are critical to help ensure your personal success and the overall success of the team.
- Using “Gap Selling” to ensure we identify the maximum value we can bring to our users and prospects and drive growth.
- Proactively work on developing proposals, which are focused on driving the accelerated acceptance and value recognition of “Digital Twins”.
- Develop and manage a strong, robust, predictable sales pipeline, forecasting business weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Maintain a high knowledge level of the company’s solutions and services, as well as knowledge on the particular Industry workflows, business drivers, and major players.
- Adhere to the Bentley Sales Process (BSP) documenting the sales process in CRM.
- Periodically attend national and regional tradeshows/conferences/industry events.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or an engineering related degree desired.
- A strong understanding of the UK infrastructure market is highly desired.
- A minimum combination of 5 years’ experience in the Engineering Industry and a professional enterprise-level sales role.
- Digital Twin / CDE sales experience, coupled with a strong awareness and understanding of the supporting underlying current and emerging technologies is highly desired.
- Experience in working with or promoting/selling Bentley solutions or direct competitive offerings is highly desired.
- A successful track record of selling enterprise software, or technical products.
- Strong track record of working with Government type organisations desired.
- Experience of selling Asset Management and Document Management solutions desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills are essential.
- Fluency in English required.
What We Offer:
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Who We Are:
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries. www.bentley.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.