Req ID: 238105
*This position will be located at the corporate office in Memphis, TN*
BASIC PURPOSE: The Account Manager assists the factoring clients with day-to-day requests and account management. The Account Manager acts as the main point of contact for clients and works closely with all other departments throughout the company to ensure issues are resolved and to maintain the best possible relationship with our clients. The Account Manager is responsible for enhancing the client experience, working to set clear expectations with all current clients, and training new clients on company policies and the client portal to ensure successful client relations and effective operations. This position includes extensive client contact.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, answering and addressing incoming calls and emails from clients promptly and professionally and effectively resolving or escalating any issues.
- Resolve client issues and requests by clarifying the client’s request; determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue; expediting correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure resolution.
- Develop a keen understanding of our company’s processes, procedures, and policies in order to properly access clients’ needs, requests, and issues; use mirroring techniques to determine true need and identify proper problem resolution.
- Work closely with the Sales, Processing, Credit, and other internal teams to ensure we resolve any client issues timely and maintain the best possible relationship with our clients by meeting and exceeding clients’ service expectations.
- Provide a high level of service to and communicate effectively with internal departments and management to ensure clear expectations regarding company processes and procedures.
- Develop positive client relationships by building client confidence and loyalty through client services centered on courtesy, friendliness, and responsiveness.
- Conduct new client training to ensure proper training on the client portal and company products, services, and policies.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures and customer concerns.
- Access opportunities for process improvement and obtain feedback from clients to assist in the process of continually improving the client experience and service levels; contribute to the resolution of future issues by sharing feedback and making recommendations to management accordingly.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned and directed.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in client management, factoring services, account management, or a related field is preferred.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Basic business software skills required, preferably with IBM Notes and Microsoft Office tools; ability to learn the organization’s database, and other software as needed.
- Must be highly skilled at problem solving and dispute resolution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Excellent phone skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, and possess excellent time-management skills with ability to multi-task on numerous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain client focus and work with the team to solve communication problems in situations when goals are clear as well as when they are ambiguous.
- Proven interpersonal skills that build effective relationships with team members in a manner that fosters an environment of integrity and trust.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential situations and have the ability to interface with people at varying levels of seniority both internally and externally.
- Ability to communicate clearly through verbal, written, and face-to-face methods.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert