At Hasbro we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
A day in the life of an Account Analyst:
You will lead the collaborative effort amongst cross functional teams to ensure all closeout, excess reporting & processing and vendor compliance charge backs are processed and resolved in a timely manner. The expectation is that each order or violation will be managed effectively in accordance with the customers vendor compliance and shipping instructions and Hasbro’s business processes.
You will be asked to provide recommendations, make decisions, and collaborate with various levels of management to mitigate the financial impact.
You are one of the key faces to our valued customers.
Your responsibilities consist of:
Closeout/Excess order management
- Continually review and develop more efficient processes and procedures
- Responsible for Closeout Inventory management and report updating
- Domestic: seek pricing approvals, request pricing setups, create Proforma Invoices, order processing, following up on payments and reconciliation
- Direct Import: liaise with the Orient to set up pricing, coding, forwarding of Purchase Orders, reviewing ship dates, forwarding Proforma Invoices and following up on payments
- Gate keeper ensuring all internal, SOX and licensor requirements are being executed to the set standards
- Act as a key liaison with Upper Management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Order Administration and our Closeout/Excess Customers
- Follow proper customer order procedures including special and pre-paid orders, ensuring order forms are completed and priced correctly
- Generate pricing approval requests and pricing setup forms
Penalty, Compliance & Analysis
- Analyze and research compliance deductions taken by accounts and develop rationale to determine disposition
- Monitor and analyze service records for trends and common problems
- Investigate newly reported problems and document solutions
- Apply escalation procedures for problems with unsatisfactory progress
- Determine resolutions for domestic and import vendor compliance deductions by partnering as a team with Corporate Financial Services, the Account and Sales teams
- Provide expert advice and recommend a plan of action when customer requirements present financial risks
- Formulate, develop, revise and distribute Excel reports to summarize key data
- Proactively review the daily stock analysis versus orders and forecast for all accounts
- Responsible to review/update/optimize allocation process for all accounts with the objective of optimizing sales
- Act as a key liaison with Sales and Sales Planning to identify gaps
New Account Setup and EDI development & Testing
- Responsible for the setup of new accounts including EDI Testing
- Partner with Sales, Shared Services and Logistics for alignment
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business Administration, Operations Management or Business Systems
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel (formulas and macros)
- Good knowledge of SAP and BI report design and development
- Strong understanding of all EDI transaction types
- Excellent Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate significant amounts of detail with attention to detail accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to work to deadlines with a strong sense of urgency without compromising the quality of work, seeking solutions to problems actively before being asked or directed.
- Solid understanding of order flow and stock availability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English & French
- Passionate and inquisitive
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to work for an iconic global brand behind some of the world’s most beloved play and entertainment experiences
- We bring out the passion in our people, fostering an environment of infinite curiosity and innovation
- Although we are currently working from home, our office space is modern and fun – and who doesn't love working amongst Transformers, Nerf and My Little Pony decor?
- We offer generous discounts on many of our awesome products
- We value work/life balance as much as you do – our flexible work options include half day Fridays all year round. Yeah, you read that right! We also shut down every year between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day to allow for coveted family time.
- You can ditch the suits! We have a casual dress code here at Hasbro!
- We want to make the world a better place for kids and their families and we walk the talk when it comes to Corporate Social Responsibility – we offer 4 hours of paid volunteer time each month for every employee and host an annual Global Day of Joy where all employees come together to support various philanthropic initiatives. And with programs like toy recycling and our commitment to eliminate single use plastics from all of our packaging, we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint.
- And if we haven't already convinced you to join us, we also offer competitive compensation, benefits, and vacation time as well as an annual fitness subsidy
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.