Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Support the Store Management team in accordance with company and government policies and procedures. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for store associate recruitment, hiring, orientation and oversight of training which includes : recruiting , scheduling interviews, hiring and training store personnel, UNICRU – recruitment system maintenance, processing employee information and paperwork on a timely basis, administering back-ground check and drug testing company policy, conducting orientations in accordance with approved format, log applicants on New Hire orientation website, oversees the Computer Based Training and Web Based Learning process, provide continued training to all associates through required programs, and log all appropriate training in accordance with systems.
- Maintain employee and store records in accordance to government regulations and other reports
- Distribute payroll in an efficient and timely manner
- Input weekly employee work schedules into KRONOS as needed
- Retrieves and distributes all daily email communications throughout the store
- Maintains all OSHA required records including PIT and incident reports
- Implements all employee recognition programs
- Audits Front End paperwork after Front End Manager retrieval and audit
- Retrieves and responds to all information on the following reporting platforms on a daily and weekly basis:
o Store Manager Workbench -retrieves reports, highlights alerts and respond to alerts as necessary
o Retrieves and posts ELMS reports
o Retrieves and posts KRONOS management reports,
o Prints Quickview reports
o Validate DSD registers, Grocery and Drug/GM 709 reports, Store Charge reports versus EDI reports, monitors E-40s, updates perpetual inventory worksheet
o Prints operating statements
o Prints Sales Plans and surveys for department managers
o Prints KOMPASS Plan-O-Grams, for KOMPASS representatives
- Responds to all District Office requests as required
- Maintains Customer Request File and Correspondence
- Maintains Store Communication postings
- Maintains the Kroger Plus Card database
o Inputs New Hires as necessary
- Maintains and orders Associate uniforms & office supplies
- Provide communication to Store Management concerning recalls
- Ensure that store employees understand and comply with all federal, state and local regulations
- Report an expired license or permit
- Maintain all legal files and store all files within government regulations
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to stand during shift, bend, stoop, squat and twist.
- Ability able to lift at least 50 pounds when moving merchandise such as boxes or trash.
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, subtraction)
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Retail experience
- Hiring/interviewing experience
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
States: West Virginia
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WV || Beaver || 151 N Beaver Ln || 25813 || Kroger Stores || None || Human Resources || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None