Location: Department #378 1626 Oak Street La Crosse, WI 54603
Range Min: $21.50
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Kwik Trip Inc.’s Maintenance department is looking for a well-rounded Maintenance Technician. Our 455,000 square foot Distribution Center plays a key role in our vertical integration efforts This person will be responsible for performing power equipment maintenance, as well as a wide variety of trades including PLC, mechanical, hydraulics, and electrical repairs, installations, and modifications to building and facility equipment.
Work Schedule: This schedule is a full-time 3rd shift position working 8 PM to 6 AM. This schedule would include holiday coverage.
Regular tasks include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and complete appropriate maintenance
- Forklift repair
- Perform emergency maintenance as required
- Inspect facilities and equipment on a regular basis
- Trouble shoot and maintain PLC networks
- Minimum one year or more of relevant experience is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Willing to learn and perform a variety of job tasks
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Possess good problem solving skills, as well as a can do attitude
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret blueprints and manuals
- Good working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Work within safety and regulatory standards
- Ability to self-motivate and carry out daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge and repair experience in the following areas: electrical, PLC controls, forklifts, hydraulics, conveyors, and welding
- Knowledge of HVAC and ammonia refrigeration systems is a plus
Physical requirements: standing for up to 10 hours; lifting up to 80 pounds; bending, reaching, and twisting frequently; work in a variety of weather temperatures/conditions.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Engineering; Facilities; General Labor; Installation – Maint – Repair; Manufacturing; Skilled Labor – Trades; Warehouse