Summary: Leads and coordinates activities of workers engaged in production of parts to ensure production schedules are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all areas are kept neat, clean, and organized
- Ensure all employees work in accordance to company safety rules and regulations.
- Lead cross-functional team within Fabrication, Assembly, and Weld
- Execute daily plan as directed by supervisor.
- Ensure alignment between day and night shift through both written and verbal communication during shift change over.
- Recognize and promote quality in all departments
- Familiar with the basic function of all departments and equipment
- Maintains appropriate material inventory
- Minimum three years of experience in manufacturing.
- Must be able to train others to complete required documentation correctly.
- Must have good mechanical knowledge and basic math skills
- Must have an excellent understanding of shop drawings including assembly and weldment drawings.
- Must be recognized as having leadership potential and the skills to work with other departments on problems and planning issues.
- Must have a forklift license.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must wear the proper personal protective equipment (PPE): Steel-toed boots, protective eyewear, hearing protection,
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to with stand environmental changes
This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be, an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this job. This job description is intended as an accurate reflection of principal job requirements and working conditions. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as needed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.