Requisition Number: 51504
As a Forklift Operator at Insight, you’ll be the one operating forklifts to receive and locate product, move items, fill customer orders and deliver them to truck line for shipping. In addition, you’ll be responsible for quality checking all orders to ensure accuracy prior to sending to our customers.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Load and unload daily shipments, stage and store them in the proper area of the receiving floor. Count and document inbound deliveries.
- Document proper maintenance on all forklifts and input shipping information into computer system. It’s critical here that you’re also helping to maintain a clean work area.
- Work safely within our safety standards, immediately correcting or reporting any unsafe conditions as well as complying with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- Locate and process customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked, packed, shipped and tracked (on PC or handheld scanning unit). You’ll need to assemble, inspect and weigh orders prior to loading trucks for customer delivery.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 6 months warehouse experience and 1 year experience with Crown stand-up and sit-down Fork Lifts
- Ability to lift 50lbs. consistently
- Must have knowledge of receiving, warehouse and safety procedures and, ideally, some computer experience
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988 with clients around the globe
- $5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
- 6,400+ teammates worldwide
- 2017 Arizona’s Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Hanover Park || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || OPS || None || US – Hanover Park, IL ||