Additional Work Location(s) :
Mechatronic/Electronic or related Engineer with strong knowledge in diagnostics and analysis on electronics control units for automotive area. Responsible for 0km and warranty failure analysis and improving test processes for customer complaint parts.
- As a part of the supervisory responsibilities, if there is not an employee to attend the process, the direct boss will have to attend the process or assign the activities to another employee (with equal qualifications).
- Perform diagnostic on 0km customer complaint parts in order to identify the initial root cause of failure to assigned resources properly to eliminate final root cause of failure.
- Execute meetings to expose diagnostic results and explain relation with customer complaint an impact in line.
- Create and modify test sequences and bench tester in order to improve delivery time for customer complaint parts.
- Define and perform tests in accordance to product specifications.
- Participation in conference to clarify diagnostic results with customer and Harman team.
- Support and evaluate analysis results from A&R department in accordance with quality engineers and technicians.
- Support analysis into QRQC meetings to find root cause and proper corrective actions.
- Another activities assigned by 0 Km Engineer.
- Teamwork & Respect.
- BS Technical Engineering Degree.
- Knowledge on basic measuring equipment.
- Knowledge on specific measuring equipment for electronic measurements.
- 1 years of prior experience in industrial product manufacturing environment.
- 1 years of prior experience in electronic diagnostic and analysis on automotive ECU’s
- English 60%.
- Change Orientation.
- Result Driven.
- Communication Skills (Oral and Written).
- Math Skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer knowledge (Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP, LabVIEW.).
- Software debug knowledge.
- Log file interpretation.
- Schematics and layout interpretation.
- QNX interpretation.
- Embedded software knowledge.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)