The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the daily interface with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and support business objectives and plans.
- Order Processing:
- Input customers’ orders into “Fulfil order” module and liaise with Warehouse Supervisor and/or Distribution Officer, Production & Inventory Planner, Procurement Executive and other concerned parties in Lubrizol to fulfill orders.
- Work with appointed contractor to ensure shipment is arranged in a timely manner.
- Prepare and distribute invoice and other documentation to customers, banks and concerned parties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage Customer Relationships:
- Resolve any customer service-related problems, actual and potential, in a timely manner.
- Highlight any major change in customers’ demands and sales trends to Production & Inventory Planner for inventory planning purpose.
- Participate in resolving service related customers’ complaints with all concerned parties and implement corrective actions.
- Order Process Control & Compliant:
Process orders in accordance to established procedure and ensure we comply with SOX requirements.
- Others :
Following tasks are assigned to different CSRs with backups established:
- Weekly Sales Estimate reporting
- Month End orders monitoring
- Late shipment tracking reporting
- Third Party Supplier KPI
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Customer Service Supervisor/Managers
REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
- Diploma or above in international trading, logistics, supply chain management, business management, etc. is preferred;
- Applicants should have at minimum experience equivalent to 2 years on multinational company in order support, customer service or logistics function
- Applicants who have experience in chemical company and know SAP usage are a big plus.
Knowledge, technical/professional skill:
- Good analysis skills, be good at Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Have good knowledge on supply chain.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)